I mentioned this consortium briefly in class: Imaging America: Artists and Scholars in Public Life
Highlights on the Website include A Working Guide to the Landscape of Arts for Change and extensive reading lists on partnerships, civic engagement, publicly engaged scholarship and the arts, etc. in Student Resources.
Laura Browder and Wesley Chenault (head of Special Collections and Archives at Cabell) will be presenting a session at the annual conference this October titled, The Fight for Knowledge: Civil Rights and Education in Richmond. I recommend taking a look at the other conference sessions too - exciting work.
Highlights on the Website include A Working Guide to the Landscape of Arts for Change and extensive reading lists on partnerships, civic engagement, publicly engaged scholarship and the arts, etc. in Student Resources.
Laura Browder and Wesley Chenault (head of Special Collections and Archives at Cabell) will be presenting a session at the annual conference this October titled, The Fight for Knowledge: Civil Rights and Education in Richmond. I recommend taking a look at the other conference sessions too - exciting work.
No comments:
Post a Comment